Calling Software QVIRTUAL 2
|Software terminal based on desktop application installed or browse on operator’s PC.
It’s used to minimize the hardware needed. Application allows the operator to:
· Login form interacting with windows active directory or Queue system profiles for operator to access Q-Virtual with a specific profile.
· Call customers from service’s queue based on selected calling approach (service in-time OR service priority).
· Save and Recall from saved customers.
· Audio Re-Announcement for customer ticket no. if customer being late while coming to window.
· Call customers directly with ticket number even if not the next customer (Regarding special cases).
· Transfer customer from service’s queue to another one (obey calling approach)
|Supported functions are calling the next client, Client transfer and Service Change.